Our new colleague will be responsible for developing complex new solutions for our enterprise sized customers, in agile environment (dedicated team with Product Owner and Scrum Master) as a member of our team.
Our new colleague will plan and develop unique software solutions for our enterprise-sized customers, in a truly agile (SCRUM) environment (dedicated teams / PO / SM).
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity to plan and develop high quality projects/ products, that helps the effective work of our clients, as well as making our world a better place (e.g. world-wide content providing, microservices, IoT /M2M solutions or mobile and data management).
- Design user stories based on business requirements.
- Implementation of integration processes.
- Impact assesment of different technical solutions and supporting decision making.
- Bug fixing and supporting.
- Bsc/Msc degree in Computer Science or equivalent professional experience.
- At least 3 years experience in Java / Java EE software engineering, including the knowledge of modern technologies and methods.
- Basic knowledge of Spring Framework, Hibernate, JUnit, SQL.
- Fluent English knowledge, because you will really need to use it.
- Knowledge of mobile technologies (iOS, Android).
- IT security engineering, cryptography knowledge.
- DevOps knowledge.
- Knowledge of other frameworks and technologies.
- OCP certification.
- Participation in domestic and international projects.
- Continuous professional challenges and progress in modern technologies.
- A middle-sized company, where you will know everyone after a couple of days for sure.
- Coffee, that worth waking up earlier in the morning. :)
- Regular internal trainings.
- Opportunity to participate in conferences.