Our new colleague will be responsible for QA activity in our development projects of unique software solutions. As a member of our skilled team you will work in agile environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Design, develop and execute automated scripts, prepare testing data
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Test automation (Java, Selenium, SoapUI, JMeter)
- Mentor junior colleagues
- At least 4-5 years of professional software QA experience
- Knowledge of Java, SQL, Selenium automated testing tools
- Knowledge of XPath/DOM
- Experience in SoapUI, XML, Web Service
- Agile, self-sufficient, proactive attitude, the constant motivation for learning
- Good English knowledge
- Cloud technologies
- QA experience in the enterprise-sized environment
- ISTQB CTFL certification
- Knowledge of Docker containers
- Knowledge of version control system (git)
- Experience in CI/Jenkins
- Take part in international projects.
- Continuous professional challenges and progress in modern technologies.
- A middle-sized company, where you will know everyone after a couple of days for sure.
- Coffee, that worth waking up earlier in the morning.
- Regular internal trainings.
- Opportunity to participate in Conferences/ Hackathon / Meetups
If you think that you fulfil the requirements, please send your professional resume to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application.