ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for more than two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring a Backend Developer to our partner who is operating in 40+ countries and offering numerous tax refund services.
AS A SOFTWARE DEVELOPER, YOU WILL
- Host-side development and technical ownership of the core data processing component.
- Contribute in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLF) including requirements analysis, concept, design, implementation, testing, release and support.
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions.
- Produce fully functional applications writing clean code.
- Write unit and UI tests and support creation of QA Test Automation
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architects, Development Leads and Product Managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
- Take an active role in improvement endeavours.
WHO YOU ARE
Education and background
- Degree in Computer Science OR relevant field OR working experience
- Min. 3-5 years of working experience in Desktop and/or Service development
- Strong communication skills in English (fluent both written and spoken)
- Strong experience in MS SQL integration and SQL CLRs
- Experience with following technologies:
- Data layer integration with MS-SQL (medium level)
- Data layer integration with MongoDB (medium level)
- Message broker integration with RabbitMQ (medium level)
- NodeJS (medium level)
- Experience in bulk data operations and handling of binary data is a plus
- Deep understanding of the .Net development ecosystem including tools, frameworks and best practices
- Experience with Agile development
- Strong understanding of software development practices, debugging, unit/integration testing, behavioural testing, version control (GIT), and ALM tools (JIRA)
- Strong communication skills
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Ability to diagnose field issues and come up with solutions to atypical problems
- Strong sense of ownership
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the application form below!