ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for more than two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring a Data Delivery Product Lead for our partner in the beauty industry.
What you’ll be doing:
The role is expected to primarily focus on defining and actively maintaining a product strategy, implementing and operating a lean and agile, product-based operating model in this area, with a clear expectation to deliver business value in short chunks, with regularity, adapting to changing circumstances to maximize business value driven by any product increment delivered. The product itself is a high complexity abstract product that genuinely includes several distinct areas in the Data delivery space, which all need to be shaped and operated in a consistent and convergent way.
Data Delivery and Governance Product Lead is expected to have full accountability for defining and executing a comprehensive Data product strategy.
Enabling the impact of this role (and the data delivery and governance product) to global and geographically/functionally dispersed analytics/insights/data science communities manifests in:
- Enable business teams to drive data-informed decisions by delivering the best possible quality/quantity of data
- Enable regular or one-off reporting capabilities across the organization to all relevant audiences, from executive management downwards
- Provide a simple yet powerful framework of data governance, data integration patterns, architecture and data quality to instill a “citizen data” mindset and operation
- Raise awareness and foster adoption of contemporary/futureproof practices in the wider Data space (spanning from inhibition to obsoletion)
- Provide a standard set of tools, practices and processes for the best exploitation of our company’s vast data estate
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulatory/compliance expectations as applicable to the domain
- Continuously and consistently drive the technology agenda to maximize the business value of this area of operation
- Enforce strategic agreements, best practices, operational model and architecture across all activities supported by the wider product team in the span of end users and solution delivery
The role is expected to collaborate primarily with DigIT LT members, business function leaders, senior stakeholders in the Business Insights area, and occasionally, executive leaders of the company
We’d love you to have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent industry experience in Data related disciplines
- 5y+ experience in Data delivery, preferably using contemporary technologies
- Proven experience in a product-focused operational model
- Previous and relevant industry experience is a strong prerequisite as we expect the adoption of multiple contemporary practices both on the organization level (product organization) and in technology (futureproof solutions delivered)
- Experience in managing smaller, ideally product-focused teams of SMEs in Data related disciplines
- Experience preferred in management of multiple third parties in multiple ways of engagement (service consumption, consultancy, staff augmentation), spanning across professional and commercial aspects equally
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: firstname.lastname@example.org, or fill out the application form below!