ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for nearly two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring an Experienced .NET developer for our international partner.
- Several years of experience with C# / .NET-Framework 4.x (at least up from Version 3)
- Mayor Experiences with Visual Studio 2019 (at least up from Version 2015)
- Basic Knowledge about administration of the Internet Information Server (IIS)
- Basic Knowledge about Git (e.g. GitHub Desktop or SourceTree)
- Experiences in creating unit-tests
- Working in international teams with English as the project language (knowledge about German language would be helpful but not required)
- Understanding and proactivity regarding code quality (e.g. Maintainability, Testability, coding guidelines)
- Analytical understanding about standalone implementation and coordination of subtasks (Backlog Items)
Not Mandatory but it is helpful to have basic knowledge about the following topics (if necessary there can be an induction to the topics)
- ASP.NET WebPages / Razor *
- Debugging of web-applications
- Working in agile teams / Basic knowledge about SCRUM and its mode of operation
- Experiences in implementation of Code Reviews within the development team
* Due to the automatic code implementation from the OSI-Framework, experiences in this field are not mandatory but helpful.
“Nice to have” knowledge:
- Administration SQL Server / SQL Server Management Studio
- Experiences with Ranorex, Implementation of test cases
- Experiences in rating and implementation of functional tests in consideration of the customer requirements
- (Depending on the Requirements of the services to be developed in the future:)
Experiences with SOAP and / or REST
- Administration of a build server, automized testing and evaluation of code-quality (SonarQube)
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the application form below!