ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for nearly two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring Frontend Architect to our international partner.
The position holder is responsible for designing the frontend architecture of the next generation Company Shop application, participating in the experimentation of various frontend architecture patterns, creating proofs-of-concept for new technologies and integrations, learning new technologies, owning the frontend’s performance aspect, crafting a training plan for developers and overseeing the development and implementation of frontend changes, and providing general frontend related technical leadership and support to the software development teams.
Communication is one of the key skills of a Technical Architect as she/he is the link between the Solution Architect, the Business Analysts, and the development teams.
This person supports and enables the development process, which means participating at some Sprint ceremonies – first of all, groomings – and project meetings as necessary, giving support to developers by removing technology or architecture-related obstacles, providing support in code reviews, and taking a lead on creating coding standards, training the development teams as necessary based on the code reviews and the team’s technology evolution roadmap, and ensuring the use of these standards through automation and offline processes.
From a soft skills point of view, the Candidate will be required to possess excellent communication skills in a multi-national business environment and in these times, develop relationships within and external to the team using remote working technologies. Flexibility is also essential; the ability to adapt to changing needs, display evidence of excellent problem solving and organizational skills to deliver on commitments. The Candidate must be a self-starter and feel comfortable working in a flat hierarchy and operating in a transparent, trusting, and supportive culture.
Qualifications & Personality
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, computer technology, or similar.
- Cloud Awareness and having experience with developing within at least one Cloud Platform are essential, preference on AWS and preferably with some AWS certification.
- Can-do attitude who is open and flexible.
- Critical thinking, risk mindset.
- T-shaped skills, intrinsic curiosity for technology, self-development, and supporting the team.
- Ability to work in an Agile environment as part of an adaptive culture of improvement.
- Positive interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to listen well and ask probing questions to ensure understanding of client needs.
- Experience in translating technical information into language suitable for non-technical users.
- 4+ years of experience with Angular, React, Vue.js, or other widespread, industry-standard frontend technologies.
- 3+ years’ experience with full-stack development.
- At least 1-year experience with development with PowerShell, Node.js, Python, .NET, Java, Kotlin, Scala, or Go
- 4+ years’ experience with WebPack, Browserify, Babel, Gulp, etc.
- Experience with NPM and Yarn is required
- Understanding of network protocols and architecture is required
- Understanding of and hands-on experience with CDNs are required
- Experience with design patterns, parallelism, concurrency, threading, and async programming is required.
- Experience in DevOps culture and with CI/CD tools (preferably Terraform, Azure DevOps, SonarQube, and Octopus Deploy).
- Commercial experience with Git version control.
- Experience in Unit Test Frameworks and automated Unit Testing (Jest, Jasmine, and Mocha)
- Experience with end-to-end testing using Selenium, Protractor, BrowserStack, and Sauce Labs
- BDD experience is desired
- Proficient with development tools: Visual Studio, VS Code, JetBrains IDEA, or similar
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience with monitoring tools like Dynatrace and SpeedCurve are a plus
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus
- Containerization experience with Docker and Docker Swarm or Kubernetes is a plus
What we offer
- No overtime
- An inclusive culture in a global backdrop
- Access to the enterprise-wide Confluence, Jira and Bitbucket
- Access to management console in AWS and a Sandbox environment where you can play around
- Infrastructure as Code
- DevOps culture
- Free coffee in the office 😊
Location: Budapest XIII. district
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the application form below!