ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for nearly two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring Scrum Master to our international partner.
Scrum Master is the facilitator for an agile development team. Accountable for removing impediments to the ability of the team to deliver the product goals and deliverables.
The jobholder will be required to possess excellent communication skills in multi-national business environment. Flexibility is essential, as is the ability to adapt with the client’s changing needs. The candidate should work well under pressure, and display evidence of excellent problem solving and organisational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferable in computer science, computer technology or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience as project manager and/or scrum master (SM)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as SM
- Proficient in Agile / Scrum concepts and principles
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Facilitate the agile processes and practices to help grow the team in Agile practices
- Facilitate communication and collaboration within and around the team (release & sprint planning, user stories, backlog grooming, user testing, etc.)
- Identify and remove organization and team impediments
- Identify ways to strengthen the team’s understanding of Agile values and principles
- Provide support and coaching to help teams to grow
- Shield the team from external interference
- Program Alignment between teams: Participate/Facilitate scrum of scrums
- Participate in PMO alignment with Project Managers and scrum masters
- Escalate risks/issues from team or encourage proper escalation with team
- Ensure that cross team alignment is occurring for all team members
- Facilitate communications between team and program level
- Reflect and align leadership on status
- Establishes and maintains relationships among stakeholders
- Risk / Issue Management
- Awareness and alignment of team goals to program milestones and goals
- Ensure team alignment to SW processes and policies
- Established ability to collaborate in a team environment including understanding and working effectively with teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills in multi-national project management environment
- Participation in the planning and estimation of development iterations
- Willingness to learn and expand skillset
- Innovative problem solver
What we offer
- possibility to develop in scaled agile and change management
- flexible working (office | home)
- multi-level teamwork
- young, dynamic co-workers
- A varied and challenging role
Location: Budapest XIII. district
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: email@example.com or fill the application form below!