ITware Kft. Is a Hungarian-owned IT company operating successfully in the field of software development for more than two decades. Our company has been involved in many innovative integration and development projects mainly in the domestic market and for more than 10 years in Japan. Our goal is to become the largest independent software development company in Hungary within 25 years as an expert in fresh, evolving technologies.
We are hiring a Senior Java Developer for our partner in the banking sector.
Key tasks and responsibilities
They are developing and improving hundreds of services for the Bank frontends (mainly for Bank Direct channels: Internet & Mobile banking applications.) It requires contributing to the whole project delivery cycle from design, through development, supporting testing phases and finally delivering and managing post going live support. In detail we expect the candidate to work together with Business analysts, Architects and developers on the backend applications using agile methodology and tools.
QUALIFICATION AND COMPETENCIES:
- Must have knowledge in Java 8, Spring (data, aop, tx), SOAP Web Services, Hibernate (JPA)
- Nice to have BPMN (Camunda) and Oracle knowledge
- Understanding of banking environment is an advantage,
- Basic understanding of enterprise architecture, SOA principles, multi-tenant environments
- Experience with Atlassian stack ( Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Crucibe, Bamboo, SourceTree)
- Pragmatic knowledge of change and incident management
- Ability to transfer and share information
- 5+ year’s relevant job experience in listed Java technologies.
- Fluent English and Hungarian languages
- Open-minded, structured and result-oriented personality
- Team player, willing to learn new things
- 100% reliable
- Respectful to a multicultural environment
- Pragmatic and problem-solving mind
- Ability to work in a challenging environment, “can do” and “extra mile” attitude
If you think that you fulfill the requirements, please send your CV to us via the following address, indicating the job title in your application: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the application form below!